Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stop biting my kid!

So there is a biter at daycare. Axel has been bite 4 times this month! Each one of them has really left a mark too! I know that he isn't the only kid getting bit but it still sucks that he keeps getting chopped by this one kid. I talked with the daycare ladies about it just because I hate for Axel to learn to bite when he's made or some thing. I know that it's a hard age and they really are learning how to express themselves but stop biting my kid! If the situation was switched I don't know how I would stop Axel from biting so I am hoping this little boy will learn that it's not nice and to leave my little dude alone! Karla at daycare said that if it keeps happening that we can move Axel to the next group. Well actually he should be moved at 16 months to the next group but the little dude doesn't want to walk yet and all the other kids walk in that room. Karla said that even if he doesn't walk soon maybe we will move him to the toddler room if the biting keeps happening. And once again....Axel got bit today! Poor guy. So as of June 1st Axel will be moving to the toddler room. How much you want to bet that he will be walking by then? No pressure Axel!!! I think it'll be a nice change for him to try the next group with kids that are a little older. One thing that is really fun is that his second cousin, Elliot Klavon, will now be in his room! It will be pretty sweet that they get to play together all day. I never would have thought that my kid and my cool aunt Mary's kids would be in the same daycare class. So next month will bring about some changes. I hope he does well with them.

2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Good luck with the toddler room! And maybe when Axel see's all the big kids walking around, that will inspire him to also-- you just never know. Henry gets bit too-- once a kid bit his head! how do you bite a head? We're also moving to the toddler room July 1... lots of new big kid things to do in the next room I hear-- exciting times for our boys!! : )

Rapp family fun said...

I can't believe that Henry got bit on his head! How weird! Hope the biters stop getting our boys!