Sunday, March 1, 2020

Pushing through winter

Movie dates! 


So much playing


Cavities- Milk shakes after always help! 
So here we are entering another month.  The time seems to speed up every month no matter how busy we are or not.  The boys are all doing well in school: Axel 6th grade- he was on the A honor roll again!  Abel 3rd grade: doing great at math and reading, learning cursive   Ansel Kindergarten:  has done so well learning to read, write and do math this year!  Home work time is in full force at our house.  Most days it takes a little push to finish but they all are doing so well.   All three boys love video games- they have an Xbox and Nintendo switch.  Most of the games are WAY beyond me but I do like to play smash bro when I can- but the boys totally whoop up on me no matter how many times I try :)  The weather is slowly starting to get warm.  I can't wait for summer. 

No comments: