Saturday, September 9, 2017

First Day of School

Abel 1st Grade
Axel 4th grade

 Another school year begins.  We have had such a busy summer- so maybe we are ready for the pattern of school.  I will miss not worrying about bedtimes, home work and packing lunches.  But just like any thing else before your ready it's time to move on and start another year.  Good luck boys!  Let's rock this school year! :)

Striking a pose
 Abel is excited for first grade but worried there might be a lot of reading.  Axel is ready to see his friends, doesn't mind home work and reminded me that in 4th grade they "talk about you know what."  I informed him that I think it's mostly just hygiene conversations and not the birds and the bees but either way I'm sure conferences will be fun this year after they open that can of worms :)  

Ansel still at home for one more year
 I took the first day of school off of work.  It was so nice to be home in the middle of the week and spend a whole day with my little one.  I miss those days.  We went to the bakery, watched cartoons and even took a nap.  It was a wonderful day.  Until the zombie put a carrot in Ansel's nose- more to come on that one.  Any ways....school it's back!




No comments: