Sunday, May 7, 2017

Graduation!!

 Finished my oral defense for my Master's Degree project.  Presentation time of 20 minutes and 10 minutes of questions and answers related to the project.  I was super nervous but I did it!! My project, that took me a year to finish, titled Healing Touch Modalities and Pediatric Pain is done.  I am SO happy to be done!!!!
The Rochester graduating class 2017!!

Abel trying on my hat :)

Axel's turn :)


Me and my boys!  They were so proud of me- and happy that I don't have to write papers
on the weekend any more!

YAY!!!!

My back bone through school- Darci

Master's of Art's of Nursing graduates 2017!!!

 I was so glad that I went to the ceremony and did the walk.  It was such a neat thing to be a part of.  The teachers cheers you on when you walk down the street.  And I thought it was cool to have the boys get to see the college and feel what life at college would be like.  Both the older two thought it was pretty cool and I hope it gets them jazzed about college some day. 
After we got our hoods!!

My parent's and boys

The extended Rapp family

SO HAPPY!!!

Dinner celebration at Buca's of course!!
Oh my gosh.... I'm done with school!!! Wow, it seems like I've been in school for ever. It'll be nice to have free time and not always be stressing about writing papers and doing research.  I can't wait to just start reading normal books- any one have good books ideas I should read? 

No comments: