Friday, January 13, 2017

The End of Grad School!!

I have officially started my LAST class in Grad school.  I am beyond excited and nervous for what this means.  This class is all about finishing my project that I have been working on all year so far.  I have completed and revised my first three chapters and will now be working on my last two chapters, all the finishing touches, having it bound and handing it into the school's register!! I will be presenting my project to my professors and external readers on April 17th and walking in graduation on the 29th.  Man, it's getting really close now!! So what does this mean now?  It's scary and excited that I am looking for a different job.  I hate interviewing and all that comes with it, but I am ready to step away from bedside nursing and try a new paradigm.  I will miss bedside nursing, I know I will, but I am ready to step into new shoes and be a nurse leader!  I've applied to a few supervisor/manager positions- now it's the wait and see phase.  So cheers to finishing school!! I can't wait to read a book for fun that do NOT involve nursing theory or research!!



Image result for healing hands with lights balls
Healing Touch Modalities and Pediatric Patients

No comments: