Monday, December 12, 2016

Winter Church Program & our 1st big snow fall

Abel already to go

My boys :)

Axel's ready to go too!

These boys! Love them SO much

Little drummer boy

Axel as a camel- he was not impressed
He was supposed to a Shepard

Kindergarten singing

3rd grade singing
 After the program Axel told me he was totally embarrassed that he had to be a camel.  One kid didn't come and he was asked to wear the suit instead of the Shepard suit.  He said once he walked out he wasn't feeling it.  I told him a quick story of how when I was 11 or 12 my Mom made me dress as a chicken for Halloween-instead of a belly dancer- because it snowed a ton that year. I was totally embarrassed- but  guess what- no one remembers that when I was 11 I had to dress as a chicken! He giggled and thought a chicken was way worse!
Axel's reading part
Bell choir


 After church and lunch with my parent's and grandma Bev the boys had to play in our fresh snow!  Ansel fell asleep before he made it outside- hard to be social and go out to lunch!

Snow angels


Snow is great when it's on my boots & I don't have to commute in it!

No comments: