Thursday, August 11, 2016

Summer Research


I have been trying to stay up to date with my graduate school progression but feel like time slips to quickly and I forget to write about it.  I decided to take a summer class this year to keep the flow going.  I struggled to stay focused- so hard when all three boys are home and it's sunny outside.  But I finished the class and have a good feeling about starting my end project.  (this class pretty much was the start of one of my chapters for my end thesis) So on to my last year of grad school!  So far my thesis is some one the track on The effects of alternative therapies and pain management in pediatric patients.  In this class I focused on Healing Touch, but I'm not sure if I'll highlight on one therapy or many to display the overall use and having a choice by using an  individualized care model?.... More to come...but cheers to getting one class closer. (Graduation plans May 2017!!)


A research class in the summer?!

No comments: