Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pizza Pinic at the Red Barn

Red Barn Pizza
 The last two summer's I've been searching for the best pizza place.  This place came up in my searching.  It's only open on Wednesday's- you have to bring your own plates and drinks and you eat it out side.  Me and the boys went here the other week.  It was a great place to have a picnic with pizza- one of our favorite foods.  The place has chickens and a horse to watch also.  It was really fun.  I think we will come back!
Cookies while we are waiting for our pizza

Slushies and watching chickens

Pizza!!




Tree climbing

Had to make a pit stop on the way home :)
I loved that this place was only 15 minutes from our house in Northfield. Raising three boys sure is stressful and straining some days but I love our adventures we have together! Great memories :)

No comments: