Sunday, July 24, 2016

MN Zoo with Aunt Krisha

Checking the penguins out!

Every one needs sugar!!
 I have started to learn the trick of having three kids.  If one wants some thing- every one wants it also! And of course you can't share any thing because how to you cut a cookie in thirds?!  Nope- it doesn't happen.  Either I can talk them into buying two-I take one half and each boy has a half- or most of the time lately each boy gets their own treat! I'm such a sucker for these boys :)
Butterfly garden

Look at this one Mom!!

Always an opportunity for some cheese 

Krisha and Ansel

Abel loved the wolves

Abel, Krisha and Axel

My brown bear is just like the real one!

Camel rides for Axel

Playing in the water on a hot day

Hanging out in the nest with Krisha

My boys :)

 
Me & my monkey's at the zoo
Didn't even make it out of the parking lot :)

No comments: