Monday, June 13, 2016

Dinoasaur Quest

The other weekend we went to the Dinosaur Quest in Rochester.  The ad's looked really cool and I saw on social media that all kinds of people were going to it.  We decided to bring the boys and check it out.  The boys thought it was pretty cool- I thought it was a waste of money and for the cost of getting in they didn't have as good of dino experiences as the ad's shown.  So that's how it goes some time when we attempt to try some thing new to keep the boys entertained.
 Axel thought the real fossil part was the best.  He even brought all the money he has to his name- $25, just incase he could buy a real fossil. 


Mom- I think this skull would look great in my room!




Hanging out in a Dino's mouth


More fossils





Loved Ansel's little 'roars"!


Bouncy slide



Ansel did not want any thing to do with riding a dino!




I know I thought the day was a total waste but you guys had fun!  Some times life isn't about how we could have spent the money differently but about enjoying the boys while they are little and all the stuff they are into. (Even if it means waiting in lines just to sit on a silly Dino slide!)

No comments: