Saturday, May 10, 2014

2 Months

                                                             Ansel 2 months old.
Starting to smile
Hanging with his brothers
Starting to fill out :)

ANSEL:
weight: 11 pounds 1 ounce (18th %)
height: 22 inches (18th %)

What you are up to:
-started to smile and make little baby noises.
-doing well with breast feeding and taking bottles from dad
-wakes up about every 3 hours at night- some times more often. I know this part gets better but I sure miss sleeping.
-you are becoming more and more awake
-you are a happy baby that loves watching your brothers

On a side note:
I have returned back to work this week.  Baby did very well at home with dad- I did not do so well. I thought #3 wasn't going to be bad. But it hit me and I cried all the way to work and even on the way home. The next day was much better.  Luckily I am starting out by working 8 hour shifts for 2 weeks then going back to 12 hours. Slowly transitioning me back.  I love my job and am happy to be there but I sure do miss my little dude when I'm gone.

No comments: