Thursday, August 29, 2013

A visitor from Alaska


A good friend of mine from Alaska was in MN the other weekend. It was so great to have the chance to run in to her. We use to work together at the clinic in Anchorage. She is originally from MN and was here visiting family and friends. We met her at her friends establishment- the Niagara Caves in Harmony MN. I had never seen the caves before so it was a fun adventure also!
My family

Jill and Axel in the caves


Looking down on the water fall



Stalactites



I can't wait for our next visit Jill.  It was so good to see you and catch up. It made me miss Alaska so much! I hope to be able to come see you in your new location in King Salmon, Alaska. I heard the bear watching is amazing! Once we get settled with the new sprout we hope to start planning an Alaskan trip. It can't some soon enough.


Jill and I
 
 

2 comments:

jules said...

Well you look positively radiant, Miss Shanna. :) Loving a glowing pregnant lady...especially one that is not me right now. Hahahaha.

Fun! I wanna go see those caves!

Rapp family fun said...

Thanks Julie. I think I just look frumpy and chubby! Some days I still can't believe that I am going to do all this again! You asked before- yes I am totally going to find out what the baby is-if he/she will show us.