Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Theater date with Axel

Today Axel and I got to have a date and go to the theater. We saw a play of Sleeping Beauty. It actually was a two man show-one who told the story and one who played piano. I love field trip days!
Axel thought the theater was pretty cool. He had hoped we would get popcorn but was okay when I told him it wasn't that type of show.
He did a great job watching the show and sitting in his seat (or my lap).

This picture was taken from one of Axel's buddies. Not to bad for a 3 year :)
We didn't get popcorn but a giant cookie on they way home was a great ending to a wonderful day date! (he saved half of it for dad since he didn't get to come to the show)

1 comment:

jules said...

oh how fun! i can't wait for dates with my little man. or my big man ;)!