Monday, June 13, 2011

All alone again

Axel had a great time with Ethan and Grandma. He has been bored ever since they have left.
Abel. I can't believe that you are already 3 weeks old! It sure has gone by fast. The past 3 weeks have been full of diaper changes and more diaper changes and every 3 hour feeds. I've been peed on and pooped on. It amazes how fast they can get you. :) I forgot how much work breast feeding is. It is truly exhausting at times, but then I get a little squishy face sleeping on my shoulder and I forget all about it.

Here's grandma Ann and all her boys. I hope the three boys weren't to much at one time for her! Thanks for every thing Ann, it was great to see you. We miss you already!!!

2 comments:

jules said...

Oh my goodness! Abel is SO adorable!!! Quit counting down the weeks!!! It's scaring me!!!

Rapp family fun said...

I know right?! I can't believe how fast the time has been going. I just want to hold him all day. I'm going to have to go back to work way to soon. :(