Monday, June 6, 2011

2 weeks

I can't believe that Abel had his 2 week doctor appointment today. Where does the time go? I am still in awe that I have another son. Wow! I'm not sure whose features he is going to have. Will he have blue eye's like his brother or brown like his daddy's? Humm...
Abel had a great 2 week doctor's appointment. His weight is up to 8 pounds and 1 ounces! His length was 21 inches. He is around the 70% for both sections. I can't believe it. He's eating well :)
Grandma and Ethan are her until the 12th of June. Axel and Brian have been taking them around to see some of the sites. When they are out I have been enjoying time with Abel. I think I hold him and stare at him the whole time!

Explorer Glacier ( or at least that's the name Brian and Ann think it was)

1 comment:

jules said...

Oh! He is SOOOO adorable, Shanna!!!! P.S. You also have a gift coming from Gap Baby. ;)