Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sad news

I have some sad news to pass on. I just found out that the my cousin Travis, who is 24 years old, died last night. I can't believe that some one younger than me died. I haven't seen him in three years, since I lived in Cannon, he would come over for BBQ's once and a while. I'm bummed that I had to work Christmas and didn't get to see him then. I guess from what they can tell his death was related to drugs. It's very unfortunate that his life was cut short because of such a stupid thing. Man, life can get away from you. I hope that all my family is well and is doing okay with this cruddy news. Life is to short....

1 comment:

Shelly Pagel said...

Oh my gosh- I'm so sorry to hear that. That is such a young age to pass away. It's amazing the affect some drugs can have on people and how it can take their lives over. I'll pray for your and your family to get through this hard time.