Saturday, December 6, 2008

11 months old!

I can't believe that Axel is only 1 month away from being 1 year old!! Where has this year gone? He has changed so much over the last 11 months. He loves to crawl after the dogs and is getting really good at walking along things. (like the cupboards and coffee tables) I try and help him walk towards me but he will aways go back down to his knees because he knows that he is faster that way. Axel loves taking baths-he splashes around, sucks on a washcloth and thinks that the face he sees in the drain is super funny. (you know the sliver circle that is right under that facuet-that's the part that he can see himself in and will giggle every time he brings his face close to it) It's super cute.
Just like most kids Axel loves the tupperware cupboard. I introduced it to him a little while ago and now he loves taking every single piece out. As you can tell from my pictures it's hard to keep my floors clean.
We had our first Thanksgiving. of course I forgot my camera-but Axel did really good at trying a bunch of new food. He really liked stuffing and cranberries. He is always a little shy when he is around a big group of people and get's a little clingy to his mom, but he did warm up and before we knew it he was truckin around Great Grandma Bev's house.
I'll try and update more often so you can get the play by plays....
Hope you are all staying warm!

1 comment:

Shelly Pagel said...

that is too cute with him looking into the drain thing! : ) Give Axel a smoocher for me!