Saturday, November 18, 2023

Uncle Jim

 Pictures taken by Tommy Coughlin. (These perfectly capture Jim) 



I’m late posting this as Jim or Hawkie passed away in July. It’s hard to capture the right words when a family member dies. Jim was diagnosed and passed very quickly. It didn’t give us much time to process. Jim was so involved with our family. He helped us with so many projects. Seriously there was nothing that Jim couldn’t do . He helped with bathroom remodels, floors, a whole garage, a granny suite, and so many many more. We learned so much working next to you and always loved going to get a burrito and chatting late in the kitchen. You loved my boys and never minded crashing out in rooms with Spider-Man sheets. Anytime something happens to my house I’m going to first think crap I wish I could call Hawkie. Thanks for being awesome. We will miss you. 

No comments: