Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Axel turns 13!

 My first born is 13 years old!  A teenager?!  That sure happened way to quick.  This year has been so weird and not the way it should have been.  He is in 7th grade but has done most of the year distance learning.  He has tech to help him stay in touch with friends but not what 7th grade should be.  We have barely have had friends over. He got to start cross country at the beginning of the school  but since then all extra activities has been canceled.  Again, not the year it should have been.  Axel is growing up so much.  He is way taller then me and his feet are almost the size of his Dad's.  I'm biased but I really think Axel is a fun interesting person.  Don't get me wrong his totally knows how to push me to my limits or work me for what he wants- because he knows I'm a softy.  I love the conversations we get into.  I love how he challenges me and makes me think at some thing in a different way.  He is so smart and witty.  This year has messed up his natural drive and purpose but I have hopes that when things get to a post COVID world these will come back.  13 seems like such a big number! Axel has pimples and has become stinky!   I'm sure he will be so glad that I have shared that part.  Happy Birthday my boy.  I am so honored to be your mom.  Pictures of Axel over this year.  He didn't want his picture taken this year but I still  got a few :)

2020 school picture






































Axel's input this year:

Wants to be when he grow up:  Has no idea

Favorite food: Has no clue

Favorite color:  Blue

Favorite things to do: Play video games

As you can tell he was super stoked to answer my questions this year.  

No comments: