Saturday, December 12, 2020

Ready for Christmas

We are ready for Christmas in our house.  The trees are up and all the decorations are out.  I love the vibe all the lights add to the house.  This tree was placed by my grandma Bev's chair.  I filled the tree with all the ornaments that I got when she passed.  I used to get her a Tiffany's ornament each year for Christmas.  I did this for about the last 10 years.  Since she passed I have gotten myself one to continue the tradition.  I love taking them out each year and looking at the notes and years we gave them to her.  I miss her so much.  She was one of my most favorite people and each Christmas makes me remember how much she meant to me.  I miss our Wednesday phone calls.  She really was the person in my family that understood me the most and was truly a cool lady.   
                                            You can't see the crystal ornament but they are there :)
The one 'fancy' corner of the house.  I placed all the boxes out this year under the tree. :)
Red nose has gotten out of quarantine 

She is still wearing a mask to keep us safe


Ansel's art work- What would you do if Santa was stuck in the chimney?
His answer was: He wouldn't know what to do!?


 We are counting down to Christmas.  So glad for online shopping this year!

No comments: