Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas

 Christmas looked really different this year.  No big gatherings and no running to other houses.  We did Christmas COVID style.  We stayed home and didn't run into people.  My parent's stopped by and Grandpa Rapp came over for dinner but otherwise we stayed home, ate food and played with all the new gear.  

My Family

Having fun with snap chats filters 







B's mini cross bow- shots tooth picks !

His own computer

The pooping flamingo! 

VR headsets for the older two.  They have been having so much fun. 







I still buy an ornament each year- the one that I used to give to my Grandma Bev.  
Keeping the collection growing




You Tube Merch for the win!
This is from Ansel's favorite You Tuber
He set it down and gave me a hig right way- best gift of the year! 


Christmas spirits 
Merry Christmas everyone.  I know this year was a strange one with no crowds and extra people.  We still had a nice time (once the drive way was cleared from snow)  It's a nice reminder to be home, be present with the people around us and enjoy the little things like hot chocolates and Christmas movies.  

No comments: