Tuesday, January 22, 2019

More Hawaii

Sunrise from our room

Even Red Nose made the trip!




Temporary tattoos 

The luau
Axel ate sushi at the luau!  I was in line getting us drinks and he just went to tried it on his own! He said he liked it and went back for more.  He's so cool and adventurous :) 


Blue Hawaiian and Lava flows!

:)
Our hotel room at the Hilton

Having two rooms was so nice


The coolest hotel I've ever stayed at
art work every where


The week before Christmas in Hawaii, so many trees around but still 80 degrees out

Bridge to cross the pool

One of the many pools

Butterscotch the parrot



Even found Santa!
Can't believe he didn't get heat stroke!

I'm slowly trying to get through all the pictures I took from our trip.  Every time I download them I'm reminded how much I love Hawaii and the perfect weather.  Having freezing temperatures this week doesn't help either. For those that know me well Hawaii was always (and still may be) the place I want to live.  I had my license therefor a long time- just in case.  I have let it expire now but this trip just reminded me of all that I love there.  There are so many stories to tell from the trip.  I never do it justice by time I get it on the blog.  Someone asked me what was your favorite part of the trip?  I'd have to say just having 12 whole days together as a family!  We got to relax and be in 'fun' parent mode.  You want to stay up late- ok, you want to drink a soda and have ice cream- ok!  The boys were still normal kids and drove us crazy at times but we had such a great trip.  The conversations we had, the food we ate and all the adventures we got to had together.  Now that we are back into our crazy busy routines again looking back at our time together was what made it all worth it.  I can't wait to travel with my boys more. 

No comments: