Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving dinner



 I had to work on Thanksgiving this year but we had dinner at Ann's on Friday instead. It's always wonderful getting a great meal.  Thanks Ann for cooking for us. 
The Christmas tree is up!!

Axel reading books to his brothers

The Elf on the Shelf and her pet
Each year after Thanksgiving we put up our tree and start to get ready for Christmas.  We hope that our Elf- Red Nose returns again this year to help tell Santa how good or bad the boys are :)  The Elf has been a fun (and stressful for Mom) tradition that we have done for a few years now.  This year I am thankful for family.  Glad that most of us are healthy and have time to spend with each other. 

I have continued to work on my thesis.  It's so time consuming and stressful.  I have summited my second chapter and will be working on the revisions this weekend.  I think every Saturday and most Sundays I have spent working on this paper! I try to stay focused and remind myself that it's almost done. Keep on writing.... April is not that far away :)

No comments: