Monday, November 14, 2016

No more cribs

The crib that all three of my boys slept in

Helping Dad take down the crib

Now a big bed

We finally took down the crib.  Ansel hasn't been sleeping in it for while now (since he started crawling out of it!) but we still had it in his room.  We bought the crib from the Amish store when I was pregnant for the first time.  Thinking back then I would have never thought that this crib would have been through so much! (3 kids and 3 moves- from Minnesota to Alaska and back) When we bought it we got the kit to change it into a full size bed.  Finally, we get to see it as a bed. It is such a beautiful bed! Axel loves it in his room! It was a little sad to know that we don't have a need for a crib in our house anymore.  I look forward to my boys growing and all the phases we still haven't experiences yet, but I will always love and miss the itty bitty baby phase. 

No comments: