Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Overload 2016!!

B playing with costumes :)

Ahh an ape is carrying me!

Carving pumpkins
 I love carving pumpkins.  The boys weren't to sure about the pumpkin 'goo' yet so Brian and me did most of the work.  Axel and Abel picked out their face designs and Brian played with the drill.  Frist time using the drill with pumpkins- I thought the drill made it fast and easy!

Axel cleaned most of his pumpkin 'goo' out




Pumpkins :)



Abel- Kindergarten party
Harry Potter (had to be from a book)

Showing his class

Kindergarten Class

I got to help at the pumpkin painting table

Free time on the I-pad

Bingo table

Happy Halloween!!!!

Abel- 5 years old
Harry Potter

Axel- 8 years old
Zombie Doctor- holding a severed hand!

Ansel finally let me get the hat on!

Ansel- 2 years old
Paw Patrol- Marshall
 Ansel fought wearing his costume this year.   He is obsessed with Paw Patrol so I thought this one was a good idea.  After a little bit of wrestling I finally got him in the outfit and marked on a nose- which was a huge event!  I think he looks so cute :) Once he figured out the candy thing, he was happy and willing to wear the suit.  (the hat lasted about 5 minutes- at least I got a few pictures)
 Cannon Falls does a great trick or treating event down town right after school. The downtown is open for trick or treating- it makes it easier with little people.  Ansel got to say "trick or trick" a bunch of times and got so much candy.  After the down town thing we dropped Ansel off with Grandma and the older two 'hit the town'!  They got way t0o much candy!!
We ran into Abel's best buddy Ben
who of course was Harry Potter!

No comments: