Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fall

Eek! The zombies have made it to our house!
 It's starting to look like Fall around here! I love Halloween.  The boys have been picking out their costumes and having fun decorating this year.  It's a little gross but all in Halloween fun.  (boys don't think any thing is gross)
Microwave cover :)

The dredged fall leave pick up begins 

Every one was helping this year



Fall School Conferences
 Both of the boys had great school conferences. 
Abel- Kindergarten- Mrs. O'Brien.  He is learning is letters and numbers well.  He is interesting is learning and good to other kids.  He is getting a little extra help with articulation of a few letters.  I love that we can help him with any extra he needs to help his school foundation. His teacher said that she loves having him in class :)
Axel- 3rd Grade- Ms. Hoffman.  He is doing great with reading and math. He tests out a grade or two above where he is.  His behavior has been not been an issue this year!  He gets to sit on a yoga ball during class, which he thinks is awesome.  So far 3rd grade is good :)


I starting writing my Thesis for graduate school.  It is very time consuming and stressful.  I know this blog will lag a little until I'm done- in April. I hope to keep up with all the cuteness that my boys are :)  I can see this light with the end of school.  I have a ton of work in front of me but finally the end is here.  I have started me Thesis!! Gulp.... one chapter at a time.

No comments: