Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Beginning to become foodies

Why do I love to watch these boys eat?
 I think finally my kids eat a decent range of food types.  They are becoming more open to trying new foods with out throwing a fit!  I love food- love cooking it when I have the time and love to go out to eat.  Finally I can bring my kids out and they EAT!  I think because they all have had their picky eater phase I get excited when I find some thing we all like to put down. :)  Of course I take pictures :)
Mom and Ansel dates
 It has been quiet in the house with the older two brothers at school.  Even though we miss them it has given me and Ansel time to figure out our days alone.  He loves to run errands with me- especially when the days ends with getting doughnuts!  (Cannon Fall Bakery- you have amazing doughnuts!)
Spaghetti!

No comments: