Monday, April 18, 2016

Axel's Colorado Trip

Axel was invited by his Aunt Tracy & cousin Ethan to go to Colorado with them for a family wedding.  Of course he wanted to go!  Truthfully I was a little nervous for him but I knew he would do just fine .  And the family we have in Colorado are awesome so I took a breath and let my dude go.  Axel has flown before but not since he was 2 years old.  We got Axel a camera for his trip- I normally take all the pictures so it was fun to see what he wanted to take pictures of.  Here is Axel's trip from his eyes.
Leaving at sunrise to go to the airport

Scott & Tracy

Axel & Ethan

Leaving Minnesota


I heard he got a little motion sick- on the plane and car.



Beth!!


Grandma & Tracy



Willie


Sherman- the bird at the hotel 
 They stay at a cool old hotel downtown Denver.  I was excited to hear all about it.  Axel said it smelt funny and old and the building was ok. :)


The wedding

Alex, Kevin & Aubrey

Kellie!!

Heading home- in the snow!

Boarding pass
Kellie & Erik

The last two pictures I copied from her face book.  I don't mean to copyright or any thing like that, they are obviously taken from a professional .  Just wanted to share the wedding couple. Congrat's guys we are so happy for you!! Sorry we couldn't be there but glad Axel could be the ambassador for the Rapp family. Thanks Tracy for such a fun trip!

1 comment:

j said...

This is adorable. His pictures are great!