Wednesday, September 3, 2014

1st Grade

Axel started the 1st Grade this week! He was excited and nervous. He told me that he forgot every thing that he learned last year. He was ready to see his friends again and not only hang out with his brothers.



He told me this year is serious- that's why he's not smiling


Now we are back to the school routine.  Waking up with alarm clocks (even on my days off), having to comb your hair every day, rushing to finish breakfast and making sure that we have matching clean clothes.  The house is so quiet with one missing during the day. I know the younger two and me will have fun but we already miss you Axel! Abel asks for you all day. (Axel wanted me to wake Abel up this morning so he could say good-bye. I think some else misses his brother even if he won't say it)
The 1st day- 
Axel had a good first day. He said he likes his teacher- Mrs. Sabrowsky.
He said that he remembers how to read and his favorite part of the day was recess. Even though he got a bloody nose because he got hit in the nose with a Frisbee. A blood nose on the first day!

No comments: