Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer time

 I love summer time. I get to have all 3 of my boys home together. I know we are still new to the school routine- Axel just finished Kindergarten- but I like having my kids home.  Summer is easier. We all don't have to rush in the morning and all the kids get to be together. Maybe some day I'll wish for school season but for now I like the chaos that having 3 boys at home brings. (don't get me wrong I enjoy the days I work also- it's all a balance act!)
Picnic's on the deck

Blanket's are the best

Ansel

Sprinklers



Ice cream snacks in the sun

       June is almost over- Boo.  Summer slow down, we are just getting our groove.

1 comment:

jules said...

Ahhh. Summers ARE the best. Especially with the kids. :( We are sad it is going by SOOO quickly. More quickly than ever.