Sunday, September 15, 2013

Renaissance and tutu's

Renaissance festival and the bachelorette party!
Oh the pickle man.....

Kaylee and her ladies

Kaylee and the Mom's

Getting my palm read

 Thought it would be fun to get my palm read. Always interesting to hear what they say. I liked what she said about my career life, my personality and life line but she was dead wrong with my relationship and children. I had hoped she would give me a hint on the baby brewing in my tummy. Nope she said that I would only have one of my own and then marry into to other children. Like I said Dead wrong lady.....
Fairy fun

Cheers to the Bride to be
Spent the day yesterday with Kaylee and the ladies for her bachelorette party. The Renaissance festival was a fun time. I haven't been there in years. Had great company and got to eat lot's of good food. Cheers to Kaylee and James- only two more weeks until the big day!

No comments: