Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Brother's

                         My boys. I love when they get along and hang out together.

I walked in the living the other day and found them watching TV like this. Too cute! I know that they have their moments and don't get along but for the most part they do great. They both have been enjoying time outside and love having a yard to play in. (our house in AK had a very small yard)

Even though I write on my blog weekly, I think I still forget to update things. New-ish updates:
ABEL- does not drink a bottle anymore! I think it was harder braking me on this one but little boy did great with it. He was just taking one at night for a while but now it's been over a month with no bottles.
He is sleeping in a toddler bed. He has done this for one week now. It has stopped nap time though- not sure why that happened? But he does great at night and even though he is upstairs he does great with the stairs. 

No comments: