Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines!

Making a card for his dad in his undies
                                                  
Abel wasn't to sure about the glue stick


Happy Valentine's Day to every one. I got to spend the day at home with my boys. We made Dad a card and went to the bakery to get him a dounut. I gave Axel the dounuts to carry in the car on the way home. Once we got home I noticed that Axel had gotten into the bag of goods that we bought at the bakery. Once I looked in the bag he told me that he just wanted to try Dad's dounut. Sorry Dad- we had a dounut for you but Axel already ate half of it!  Axel and I decided the best thing to do was eat the rest and just tell dad the story. (He woudn't want a half eaten one right?...) So I guess treats or not Happy Valentine's day to the three boys I love the most!

No comments: