Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Abel

Baby Abel
 I can't believe how much my baby has already changed! It's amazing looking back at pictures. Here he is at 10 days old. My sister called today and said 1 year ago today you had a brand new baby. Do you remember how you felt? I thought about it and my first answer was "I was in LOVE"! Having a baby really let's you know what love at first sight means.

Birthday Boy!!!!


Let the cake smash begin :)

 I have like 1000 cake pictures but I limited it....I can get a little camera crazy! He had a great time with his cake. So messy and fun!
Presents

Happy Birthday my little one!! My baby is one. It makes me a little sad. How did this year go so fast? I can't wait to continue to watch you grow. But maybe slow down a little. Thank you to every one who sent Birthday gifts and cards. It was very thoughtful of you all. :)

2 comments:

jules said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Abel! He is so freakin adorable, Shanna. Oh, I am getting teary eyed now. 1 year olds? How does this happen? Where are our little babies?

j said...

It makes ME sad too. He' just so cute!