Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy late Easter to every one! We had a great day. Cooked a beautiful ham and oven roasted garlic mashed potatoes! Yummy. (I think Axel ate a peanut butter sandwich) kids.....
We stayed in our PJ's all day. Had a egg hunts-inside-because we got more snow on Easter! I was not impressed but a lot of people in the state was excited because we broke the snow record-some thing like 132 inches of snow this year! Thankfully it has been around 50 degrees all this week and things are really melting! I was VERY excited to see grass.
Axel didn't care that the egg hunt was inside. He even did good sharing the eggs with his brother-of course it was nice that he got all the candy this year.
Next year Abel you can have your eggs full of candy too!

Axel had a party at Preschool also. He also had real eggs that hatched at school! They got to hold the brand new baby chicken. I didn't bring my camera(the one day I forget it). Maybe his teacher will send me a copy of the one she took. Axel thought the baby chicken was very cute and soft.

1 comment:

jules said...

Snow? What's that? ;) Hehehehe. Sounds like you had a lovely Easter. Can't wait for the egg hunts!