Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cabin fever

Excuse the messy house in the back ground but I love this picture of Axel combing Abel's hair after a bath. He is such a good helper. Okay all you MN people what is up with your weather?! It is so NOT fair. I still have at least 6...yes 6 feet of snow in my yard. Lame- that's Axel's new learned word and it fits the snow situation perfectly. Alaska enough with the snow already! I have been dieing to get outside.
Abel snacking on a pickle
Look at those top teeth. He has 4 new teeth coming in-all on the top. It's funny because the 2 teeth on the side of the middle teeth came in first. I thought for a second he was going to have fangs! But luckily the 2 middle ones are coming in also. He has been doing really well with teething. No fevers and not really that fussy! Just drooling a lot. :)
Axel jammin on his V-tech. He got this for Xmas. He loves having his own computer to play when mom is on hers. The V-tech is really cool-lot's of learning games and activities. He has really been picking up his computer skills. I'm sure soon enough he will be teaching me things.
This was a rough week for me at work. Pediatric Oncology can really be a sad place to work. I love my job but man....some days I think working at the Gap would be easier. Thank you Axel and Abel for all the extra squeezes this week. And Axel's slug therapy! (we pretend to be Meerkat's and eat mandarin oranges-which Axel likes to say are slugs) Slimy but satisfying! That is all I am saying about that one.

1 comment:

jules said...

I could not imagine working in that line of work...especially when you have kids of your own. On the other hand, you are really helping people, and I totally admire you for that.

I don't want to brag or anything....but we did eat dinner outside tonight. And I was wearing a tank top. ;)