Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sushi and chopsticks

I finally got to try sushi. I've been wanting to for a while and couldn't when I was pregnant. Brian thought I was going to throw up. He's so silly about seafood. I had a California roll. (it only has crab meat which didn't seem as scary) I actually really like it. I will definitely be open to trying it again.
Axel got fried rice. He was rocking the chop stick. The guy put on this little plastic thing that holds the sticks together. He thought it was a pretty cool way to eat.

2 comments:

jules said...

Yuuuuuummmm....sushi. Axel looks like a future foodie, for sure. :)

takeshi007 said...

This little cute boy enjoy using of chopstick and for sure he would be better of using chopstick in future because on this age, he can now shovel some food using it. As a parent, I would like to suggest to provide him his own personalized chopsticks.