Sunday, November 22, 2009

Copy Cat

I have a funny story I had to share. Axel is such a copy cat these days. He will try to copy any thing you do from putting his own clothes on, feeding the dogs, the way I eat or talk on the phone. I knew this day would come but already?!
The other day I was on the phone with a friend from work. We were having a good talk-we were on the phone for maybe 20 minutes. In our conversation I happen to say some thing to her about wishing that "I had more balls." (meaning that I wish I was more daring related to a topic) Of course my copy cat picked right up on that one and before I knew it here's Axel in the back round "More Balls! More Balls!" He was saying it so loud that Lisa (the girl I work with) could hear it and or course he was repeating it over and over! Luckily he didn't know the whole meaning to the conversation but man....I sure do have to watch what I say around him. What a silly boy! I couldn't help but laugh so Axel thought that he was being so cute that he kept repeating it. He sure does amaze me daily, even if it's by repeating all the great things that mom says!

No comments: