Wednesday, November 4, 2009

22 months

I can't believe that Axel is already 22 months old! Where has the time gone? I know it sounds cheesy but Axel sure is a blessing! He sure does know what he likes and what he does not like-and he will let you know about it. One of his favorite thing right now is to chuck things-like his dinner plate or a toy when he's done with it. I'm not sure where he learned that one but I think I could mop my floors daily. His newest word his "shadow". He just pointed to the wall the other day and said "shadow". Then pointed to mine and said "mom's shadow". I was like wow....yes that is my shadow! Where do they learn this stuff? Axel is really into all kinds boy stuff like trucks, tractors and trains. He had a doctor's appointment last week-he weighs 22 pounds and 6 ounces! He is officially on the charts at a big 4%!! Whoo woo! My big boy! We did make the big decision of turning his car seat forward. Gulp..I know...but he is forward facing and loving it!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend. Axel and I hit the Cannonfalls downtown stroll and got a ton of candy! We went to Grandma Ann's and saw mom's friend Jackie on Halloween then headed home because it was kinda cold and dad wasn't feeling that well. (We are hoping it wasn't the influenza bug-we are hoping to keep that one out of our house!) Axel loved being able to carry around his light saber all night! All for now...

1 comment:

Shelly Pagel said...

How cute! Glad you guys had fun and glad Axel is on the chart now-- good job Axel!! Hope to see you guys soon!