Sunday, July 9, 2023

Cypress Hill

B and I drove to Turtle Lake  Wisconsin to see Cypress Hill. I have listened to them since the 90’s. Gotta love old school rap. This was my first time seeing them but B has seen them before. This building is a creepy antique store that we found on the way. Seriously love finding places like this. I mean is there a murderer inside or just cool antiques. It ended up being a neat little old lady who hand makes commentives for Red Wing pottery. And she makes amazing piggy banks - which I love! Really cool find. 

I got a free meet and greet ticket! We showed up early to the show and while waiting around this guy was like hey - my friend didn’t show you want a ticket!! Holy crap! Yes please. Sorry B .. he let me have it. I wish I was cooler and knew the band members names but I still shook each of their hands, introduced myself and took a few pictures. So cool!! Thank you random dude for the free ticket!!




Summer and outside venues. Love love love! This night was a 10 out of 10! 

 My meet and greet pass! 

No comments: