Monday, July 20, 2020

New Ink


 I got a little ink therapy in the middle of all this weirdness.  My plan was to get a tattoo for the big 40th B-day but the world has been closed and weird.  Finally things are slowly starting to open and bring back a tiny bit of what we used to know as normal.  I know we are far away from things being even close to what we use to know as normal but doing something just for me was what I needed! 
Love it already!


:)  Yes, we can finally have tattoos that show at my work
Figured this one wouldn't bother any one :)
I really am happy with my new ink.  I went to Minneapolis Tattoo Shop.  It is a female owned and run shop- which I thought was cool.  My artist was super cute and made it a great experience.  No pain and so smooth!  I can't wait for another :) (it normally takes me a few years to pick one out that I like enough)  This nurse tattoo I have had picked out since 2015 :)  Yay for doing things for yourself and finding some kind of therapy that works for you during these trying times that we are living in.  Hope you all are finding some thing that brakes up the boring patterns and makes you happy. 

No comments: