Sunday, May 31, 2020

40 years old

 Holy crap I'm 40 years old!!  Wow, I'm old.  I remember my Mom being this age and boom here I am turning one of the ages that I thought so many years ago- wow 40 is officially an adult age.  Honestly, I was a little bummed on my B-day but not because of the age more because we still can't celebrate the way we would like to.  I really just wanted a haircut and a pedicure.  I would never have thought these two things wouldn't be an option for my b-day.  But here we are still in the middle of a pandemic taking any opportunity to celebrate each other.  So cheers to another year of birthdays!  Cheers to turning 40 and getting old!!   (I have a few friends that didn't get to hit this mark so yes it's good!)  Another year bites the dust but I am excited to see what the big 40 brings! 


No comments: