Thursday, March 7, 2019

Winter Blues

Abel with brown hair



Now blond


Turning blue

He said "I love it already!"





Abel's feeling or I should say wearing the winter blues!  He has been begging to dye his hair blue.  (I did find out that his favorite You Tuber has blue hair)  Brian and I thought about trying to do it at home but after talking to the ladies at the salon we found out to get the color to stick right we would have to go blond first!  So we just brought him to the salon.  He was so excited!  (best 40$ I've spent all year)  I think it turned out really good!  Gotta just let them be themselves.  I asked his brother if they wanted their hair done now.  Axel said no way but wanted to watch Abel get his done and Ansel said sure- he wanted black or red hair.  I told him he would have to wait until 2nd grade :)

No comments: