Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Sour Patch

Fun with play dough



See the sour glare :)





Ansel- my almost 3 year older.  You are SUCH a sour patch right now!  You are so sweat and then the sour kicks in!! You are my busiest at this age, that's for sure.  You have a ton of opinions and like to make sure you get your way. You never want to wear shoes, you "hate" to sleep  (the h-word is now a naughty word in our house!), you love to hang with your brothers & bug your brothers, you are funny and silly and have so many words now! You want NOTHING to do with potty training. You don't want to be called a big-boy- you say "No, Momma I'm your baby". We have started to call you the toddler because I know you are playing me and working this I'm the baby thing. You will always be my baby but using the potty is a good thing! Your brothers were much easier to reason with or maybe easier to bribe?! I'm going to keep trying to find your weakness :)

No comments: