Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day

Drinking Root beers :)



 This weekend was Mother's Day. I had to work but ended up getting out of Saturday.  It was nice to spend the day with my boys.  It was also Brian's grandma, Lenora, 90th Birthday on Saturday.
All of the great grandkids

Cousins and their families

Happy Birthday Lenora!!

A cookie and a recipe from Abel

Love hand made stuff!
Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there.  I have had so many amazing women in my life that have helped influence who I am as a mother.  I have to thank each one of them.  I continue to learn every day what it means to be a Mom and how I can do better.  I have been taught to have patience, understanding and a wicked sense of humor!  I am so blessed to be able to be called Mom from my 3 boys.  Raising 3 "spirited"boys is full of adventure, stress, fun and anxiety at the same time.  I love to see how different and the same each of them are. I Love You So Much Boys!

No comments: