Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Hero's


Super Pup and Abel

I'm so glad I have brave boys in the house to keep me safe and rescue me from gross bugs.  Here is my story:
The other day I'm doing laundry.  I look down at my feet and see a HUGE spider almost touching my bare foot.  I of course scream and run out of the laundry room.  I decide that I would not do laundry the rest of the day. I pace by the door of the laundry room all day- each time I peaked in the room the spider was still there looking right at me.  I have no shame and finally talk Axel and Abel into going in the laundry room with the vacuum.  The laundry room opens-  Axel is ready with the vacuum -I'm screaming and Abel walks right up to the spider and looks at it. I pull him back to save him from the huge spider jumping his way.  I scream more. Abel says Mom I don't think that spider is real. I scream more because he wants to touch it.  Abel then wants to save the spider and cry's because he doesn't want me to vacuum him up.  I love his sweat soul but spiders freak me out.  And this one is HUGE! All of a sudden Abel just walks right up and grabs the spider!!!!!

He says "Mom, it's a fake Spider!! It's a Spider ring!!!
I have to laugh looking back at how scared I was of that spider that didn't move next to my washing machine. Thanks Boys for saving your Mom!! You still might not have clean clothes if you hadn't!
* Abel then had to put on his spider t-shirt to mock me the rest of the day.  He kept having the spider show up at locations around me. :)

No comments: