Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring Break 2015

Axel's first spring break as a 'school age' kid. He had a short list of what he hoped to do during his time off of school. I tried to keep him busy doing fun things so it felt like he had a great time. I am back to work now for the weekend but had a fun crazy busy week with my boys. Here are a few of the To Do List:
#1. Go to the Zoo


#2. Play at all the parks in town
We did 3 out of 5- not to bad!

My new walking buddy Hank

Ansel LOVES the swings!

Digging with Hank


My boys :)



Love the little shadow in my arms

#3. Go to a Movie
We saw Home
 This was the first movie I have gone to with Abel! It sure has been a busy last couple of years- seems like it has flown by. I remember doing so much with Axel when it was just him. Now we have 3 busy boys to contend with. Sorry Abel- the crux of being the middle child! I'm so thankful to Ann for watching the baby.  The movie was really cute. Abel ended up snuggling on my lap towards the end:)
so many snacks

Cotton Candy!!


Driving home with the windows down!
 Axel told me at the end of the day- it was the best day ever! Well I'll take that!!
Look they do get along 

#4. Go out to eat
Dairy Inn
 Hamburgers, french fries and cheese curds. Yes, we have pigged out this week but we were super active so that helps right? The boys even had ice cream cones after lunch.  Axel said- "Come on Mom you don't need to take a picture of the ice cream", so I guess I didn't.


Abel's picture for the Easter Bunny

Axel's picture for the Easter Bunny
Of course I have to work Easter so me and the boys made pictures for the Easter Bunny tonight. We put them on the fridge so the bunny will see it and made sure our baskets are out and ready.

No comments: