Monday, April 15, 2013

Still waiting....

Shark bites!
 We are STILL waiting for spring! Man do we want to go outside and play. Since it's still a little snowy and cold outside went hang out at the MOA this weekend. We have a pass to the under water world. It's a nice excuse to get some walking in, window shop and have the boys check out some animals.
His first Star Bucks...(apple juice only)

My boys. They have so much energy- some days I don't know how we keep up to the them. This is why is nice to have them run around some where besides the house. I think we are all sick f the house right now. I think ever one was fibbing last year when they said MN was so warm! Ha I'd like to see it. Maybe that will help the sun come out if I make it a bet!
Abel-
so many words starting to come out. I think I forget to write them down. Here are a few of the newer things he is saying.
-sit down Momma
-right there
-No - he loves to use this one for every thing!
-"ine" or mine
I love that more words come every day!

1 comment:

jules said...

I am surprised we never see you guys at the mall. It is Jeremy's favorite place to go on Saturdays! The zoo will definitely be our new favorite....COME ON, SUMMER!