Monday, October 8, 2012

Hanging out with mom

 Axel's new favorite thing to do is to vaccum. It's great :) He saves Mom from bugs all the time.

                                                           Abel being silly during lunch time
feel asleep
I have two more weeks of hanging out at home with the boys and then I have to go back to work. It's been great having time with my boys. We went to visit their new daycare today and fill out paperwork. Scarey for Mom. I think the boys will do great but not to sure about Mom. Abel has never been to daycare yet. I will be very sad on the first day-I'm glad Brian has to do the drop off. Abel will be in the toddler room. I don't think he's a toddler yet is he? Where did my baby go? They even have him taking a nap on a cot. I remember when Axel switched to the toddler room and I thought wait he's not ready yet. Is Abel going to be ready? I thought he would be walking by now too! He has started to take a few steps but he likes to go down to his knees and be faster. Such a cautious little one. Just like his brother Axel- I think he was walking at 17 months so it looks like his brother will be close to the same. We will see. The few little wobbly steps Abel has taken are pretty cool though!

1 comment:

jules said...

Mack is at his new daycare. I have to say, it is pretty sad at first. He is on his 2nd week...and 2nd cold. He is use to 2 naps a day instead of 1. He is used to more one-on-one adult interaction. But I know he will adjust. It will just take some time. Yes, hard to believe he is a toddler. It is so crazy watching him run around with the other kiddos!

Enjoy your last 2 weeks!!!! Sounds like you will need an evening out. Lemme know if you wanna go get mani/pedis sometime!