Friday, August 26, 2011

We love our Thursdays!

Abel and Axel playing with dino's.
Abel is starting to be able to grab things. I love Thursday's because it my day off during the week! :) I start the day off going to preschool with Axel 830am to 1130am. We then go get lunch for dad (some great like Mc D's or pizza) and head home. We all eat lunch together and get to spend the rest of the day lounging around the house. I couldn't ask for more.
Axel's guy he painted at preschool.

Axel's new gun. Brian couldn't help himself when he saw this one. A shotgun-just like dads!


3 comments:

jules said...

Oh what a lovely day! I would love a day off in the middle of the week. Would make this whole work thing so much easier. :)

Abel looks so tall!

j said...

Your day sounds perfect! But WTH is that thing? I didn't even know they MADE toy shotguns - it's as big as he is! It's awesome - Noah says he wants one.

Shelly Pagel said...

love the gun and love the "guy" he painted! He's actually a pretty good painter though- very artistic!! : ) Abel is getting so big-- seems like a lot bigger than axel at that age!

Glad your lovin life girl! : )